Re: [orca-list] A question about pipewire that has already been asked

Restart pipewire by doing:
systemctl --user restart pipewire pipewire-pulse
Tell me if you can check it, if pulseaudio is also installed? As in I
had someone say that he has pulseaudio before login and pipewire after,
so was pulseaudio itself removed when installing pipewire's pulse server?
Also, feel free to comment here on the issue, in case this is the same:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pipewire/pipewire/-/issues/733