Re: [orca-list] Skypeforlinux query.

Hey there,

I don't use Skype anymore, so I can't verify the accessibility, but as
for the flags, shouldn't the secondone be:

--enable-caret-browsing

instead of

--enable-caret-browser

? I've been using the firstone all the time and I think it works, or at
least I did not notice any issues with Electron apps.

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 29. 6. 2021 o 20:08 Hwaen Ch'uqi via orca-list napísal(a):
Greetings,

Rather suddenly, I am not able to access skypeforlinux with orca. When
I call it from the command line, even with the usual flags of
--force-renderer-accessibility and --enable-caret-browser, orca might
say "skypeforlinux frame." Toggling away and then back to the window
results in orca saying something about skype preview. Does anyone have
suggestions about how to get past this screen? Is it a matter of
re-entering username and password? If so, can someone walk me through
the process?

Thanks so much.

Hwaen Ch'uqi