Re: [orca-list] Bootable linux cd iso image with ssh daemon activated

That can be done with gentoo if you use the ssh boot parameter as it comes
up.  Gentoo though is the most difficult flavor of linux to install so
accessibility remains after first boot.  This is one linux that could
really use an accessible installation podcast to be produced for it.  I
wouldn't want to recommend an iso be produced for gentoo to make it as
easy to install say as Jenux or debian though since after install people
really do need to be friendly and familiar with the command line to run
gentoo effectively and that could get windows refugees or dual booters
into lots of trouble very quickly.