Re: [orca-list] Please test master in case I broke the universe

The speech-dispatcher issue is not Orca; it's this:
https://github.com/brailcom/speechd/issues/402 which is already fixed
in speech-dispatcher.

On Tue, 2021-06-15 at 06:01 -0400, John Covici wrote:
To: José Vilmar Estácio de Souza <vilmar informal com.brWell, the
universe seems to be broke for me -- with latest master,
orca cannot find speech dispatcher.  Here is the debug log.

https://covici.com/owncloud/index.php/s/rBSG3REX9LdBtXF

Also, I got segfaults in gnome shell although it didn't seem to stop
working, so its a mystery to me.  I think I have a core dump in  case
that would be of interest.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.