Re: [orca-list] Pluginsystem for Orca using libpeas

Howdy Patrick,

You are right, keep the behavior from master just right now. Even if i don’t get it why an app should be able
to handle the output for date or time different.  But better keep it for now. Maybe this is only a
hypothetical issue as no application script does overwrite the  presentation ( i did not check this
currently).

So yea, lets use active script.

Cheers chrys

Von meinem iPhone gesendet