[orca-list] Why feedback of Orca in OS Linux is Annoyingly slower than NVDA in OS Windows? What Should I do for it?

I mean, it responds late, not reads slow.
Is there a method to optimize the speed of Orca response?
I am using Ubuntu latest LTS version with Mate desktop.
I intend to contribute in Orca project but firstable I should know its
abilities I.E. what it can do and what not so.
I believe that Orca user guide wiki needs more details to use Orca and
a description about itself Linux environment.
Blinds users some times might not have any imagine of Linux
environment, specially if they used to be Windows users.
eg. I myself did not know Gnome has two bars in top and bottom -
panels not like OS windows that has one bar - task bar also I did not
know word panel is the same bar in windows. and ETC.
If I have a good command of the using Orca, I will write my
experiences to help new users specially users who immigrated from
Windows.

Shadyar