Re: [orca-list] desktop environments

Hi All,

What I’d love is a desktop environment overtop of which I could use Chromium in kiosk mode. I am aware that
without a desktop environment behind it, chromium’s save and open dialogs would not be accessible with Orca.
Any suggestions? The lighter the better.

Warm regards,
Alex

Alex Jurgensen,
He/Him/His
I wear many hats!

Lead Software Developer,
Bowen Innovations Research and Development Society
www.birdsonbowen.com

President
Camp Bowen Society for the Independence of the Blind and Deafblind
www.campbowen.ca

Lead Program Coordinator
Pacific Training Centre for the Blind
www.ptcb.ca