Re: [orca-list] Arch or other distributions

23.07.2021 15:39, Marko Marjanović пишет:
Hi all.

hello Marko.

I want to install an Arch-based distribution which should also include GUI, for exanple Manjaro.

I highly recommend that you install the regular arch. if you read the
documentation[1] [2] carefully and thoughtfully, then it is not too difficult,
and you will gain a lot of knowledge and experience.

Can I install an Arch-based distribution without visual assistance?

As far as I know, none of the arch-based distributions[3] are available for
installation by the blind out of the box.

Sow, I would want any arch GUI-based distribution accessible with orca. Can you please help?

[1] https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Installation_guide
[2] https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Install_Arch_Linux_with_accessibility_options
[3] https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Arch-based_distributions

--