Re: [orca-list] ot Talking arch or Anarchy scripts

If you've not used Linux before, or you've not installed and set up Arch before, you'll probably have a bad experience with Linux. I'm trying Debian now, and it's a lot easier to use, and setting your package sources to "unstable" gives you a rolling release. So yeah don't hurt yourself more than you need to with Linux.
Devin Prater
gemini://tilde.pink/~devinprater/