Re: [orca-list] bluetooth headsets and ubuntu mate?

On 7/7/21 11:13 am, Rastislav Kish via orca-list wrote:
nope, but I got another issue, after pairing my headphones, they were
not connecting at all!
PipeWire is said to provide better Bluetooth audio support. I haven't tried it yet though. When I last installed Pipewire-Pulse, it didn't direct output to my USB headphones by default. I know the policy is managed separately, and I haven't yet taken the time to understand how it works.