[orca-list] Improving accessibility in terminal emulator with Orca

Hi there.

With arch Linux, I’m experiencing this behavior where orca keeps repeating the same thing over and over, before the thing that it should speak.

For example, when I type

Sudo pacman -S application name,

It says, username, computer name, terminal, at least two times, before asking me the password.

This, how ever, doesn’t happen in ubuntu, which I had for a little wwhile.

Is there a way to reduce this… kind of spam, is anyone else experiencing this?

Arch Linux, mate, and orca 3.9.1 pre from git.

Best regards.

Francisco