Re: [orca-list] LWN.net is more accessible!

On 21/01/2021 07.34, Alex ARNAUD wrote:
Hello Ole,

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

What label are you talking about precisely? Are you talking of the labels to register to the website?

Indeed, those items for registration are not properly labels right now but both Orca and Jaws are able to handle such wrongly label in table, I don't have yet reported the issue. I assume so you're on NVDA, isn't it?

Which automated tool do you recomend to me and developer to check the a11Y of their website?

Thanks in advance.