Re: [orca-list] long term support VS standard releases?

I am a businessman running my own fintec company.

I also run an NGO so I am busy for most of my time doing primary work.

So I can't afford inconsistent broken accessibility which may seldum happen with 6 monthly releases or other short term releases.

That's the reason why I go with long term stable releases and even I am using Ubuntu-mate 20.04.

I have the latest version of Orca running and everything is too fine and perfect to change any thing.

If it ain't  broke then don't fix it.