Re: [orca-list] KDE Plasma Launcher "Kickoff" makes progress in accessibility

Hi list,

now i tried Kde inside a virtualmachine (Debian unstable)

What i saw looked promising,

alt+f2 autofilled and spoken,

most Menues are accessible,

Kate was usable

I 'am waiting to use Kmail and Konqueror  - <smile>

Whith Kmail, i could not get the Message at all...

thanks for your effort, and i'm waiting for further progress...

Lutz