Re: [orca-list] which is the last stable version for Ubuntu-mate 20.04?

Hi. I can confirm what you just said works. I have a question regarding what you said. Why is it you run , “ sudo apt build-dep orca” instead of “apt install orca”.

Why or when do you use one instead of the other?
Sent from ProtonMail Mobile