Re: [orca-list] accessible email clients

On 1/7/21 4:24 PM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
I almost forgot nmh.  Strictly speaking it's not a full featured client since you need getmail or fetchmail with it and maybe msmtp.

There's an Emacs mode for it as well. I've never used nmh, though. However, I have used mail under Emacs.

Also, I haven't yet encountered any performance issues with Thunderbird 78.6, which I am currently running with Orca. Admittedly, it's a relatively fast machine, and I do have dbus-broker configured.

Gnus under Emacs is another option that I'm considering.