Re: [orca-list] Accessible email clients

Right now Thunderbird is very much accessible.

Browsing through messages, reading and writing them is pretty close to what we would expect.

Lags if any are less frequent and are also subject to the configuration of machines in question.

So Thunderbird is the way to go.

There can be certainly some issues and we have a lot of tips and tricks to work around.

So for example if browsing through list of inbox messages makes it slow then we can bifurcate them in organized folders.

So all in all it is the best email client with latest Orca stable and TB stable.e