Re: [orca-list] How do I answer pairing notifications?

Maybe try Super+M

Milton

Op 27-02-2021 om 10:10 schreef Pranav Lal via orca-list:
Hi all,

I am using orca on the mate desktop. I have paired a Bluetooth speaker via
the GUI. Each time however if I need to reconnect to the speaker, I get a
notification. How do I respond to the notification? It seems to vanish and
though orca tells me that I have gotten a notification, it gives me no way
to get to it.

Pranav