[orca-list] How to recompile .po in Orca master?

Hello all,

Running Orca master (40.rc.) under Fedora 33.

When switched to Dutch language profile and, in for example Firefox, opened the list of links on a webpage (Alt + Shift + K), the window title says '4 tems gevonden' - it should however read '4 items gevonden'.

I reported this bug quite some time ago and it was fixed - thanks! But now, I'm puzzled. The po/nl.po translation file is OK, it has the 'i' in it. But when I "./autogen.sh && make && sudo make install" and restart Orca, the window title still lacks the 'i'.

Do I need to recompile the .po-file to be included in the build process? When trying to (using Poedit), it only creates a .mo-file; not .gmo as there are multiple in the po-directory.

Thanks!
Frans-Willem

--
Met de .ASC-bijlage(n) kan uw e-mailprogramma garanderen dat bovenstaand bericht van mij afkomstig is, en onderweg niet door derden is aangepast.