From: Guy Schlosser via orca-list
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2021 12:14 AM
To: orca-list
Subject: [orca-list] Playing with orca and chrome

Hey all, just have a question. I’m going to set up a new Linux box for someone this weekend, and just wondering what Ubuntu mate version has the most support out of the box for chrome. Should I go for the 2021.4 release, or should I go for the LTS, and build orca from source? Just curious what you think.

Thanks,

Guy