Re: [orca-list] Accessible linux system for a MacOS user

Hello,

Thank you for your advise.

I chose to use slint as a system.

Thank you for all of your answers!

12.02.2021 19:51, John G Heim пишет:
While neither Debian or Ubuntu have the absolutely latest version of orca, they both have excellent accessibility. I don't know where you are getting your advice, but avoiding Debian and Ubuntu would kind of be the opposite of what I would recommend for a Linux beginner.

You can always update your version of orca after you have installed Linux and after you get comfortable with it. Getting started is the hard part and I recommend Ubuntu for that.

Best regards,
Vsevolod