Re: [orca-list] [Announce] A new Slint ISO is available with an accessible and a beginner friendly installer

Hi Francisco,

yes you can just download the ISO from the usual download page.

The direct link, also available from this download page, is:
http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-14.2.1/iso/slint64-14.2.1.4.iso

Then follow instructions here:
http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-14.2.1/README.installation

Please note that the documentation on our website slint.fr is slightly
outdated as it mentions a previous ISO no more available. I will fix that as
soon as I can.

Indeed you get speech as soon as espeakup is started, nothing to do to for that
neither for Braille users, brltty being started early in the boot sequence.

Best regards,

Didier