Re: [orca-list] Multilingual support in Orca

Hi Francisco,

This is possible  with RHVoice:
https://github.com/RHVoice/RHVoice/blob/master/doc/en/Configuration-file.md

But RHVoice doesn't have an Italian voice at time of writing.

For Voxin, ask Gilles Casse. Maybe a feature request?

Best regards,
Didier