[orca-list] Google applications

Hi. I'm using the newest version of brave and latest orca master. I've been forced to use nvda on windows to destroy my google ads account. WIll orca read google and other web pages like nvda on windows?

When i pressed tab on the pages e.g. ads.google.com to navigate to the account settings and state of my account, cursor always landed at the end of the page randomly, and orca freezed, randomly too. I can't send any debug.log because i've deleted this account on windows. But maybe on google cloud platform's console will be the same problems like these above. Orca went to the selection mode randomly when i want to move through the page.

Hope that'll be fixed asap.