[orca-list] Debian Orca Backport Question

Hello Orca List,

I am having to use my Debian Buster system with Mate while replacing my Arch machine. I miss some of the newer features, like a layout and object mode key binding, in Orca, and am considering using the backport version of Orca.

If I only install the backport of Orca, will it work with the stable versions of Speech Dispatcher and Espeak etc? I don't want to break the desktop accessibility, and I also prefer some of the other stable versions of programs, like Libre Office, so don't want to upgrade to Testing.