Re: [orca-list] Orca not reading the universal access icon on the mate top pannel in the raspberry pi

Hello all,

I finally reported this problem upstream here.

Best regards.

Le 01/01/2021 à 21:15, Alex ARNAUD via orca-list a écrit :
Hello Pranav,

How do you determine it was the universal access icon? As I'm aware of, this icon is not displayed by default.

What version of Orca are you running?

A way to determine the icon you have displayed if there are some inaccessible is:
With the last command, you'll be able to determine all icons related to the top and bottom bar.

Best regards.