Re: [orca-list] A few questions regarding Orca and different behaviors and tips

Layout mode presents full line contents. So if the list items are all on the same line, that is what Orca reads by default. If instead you want each object treated as if it were on a line by itself, you should disable layout mode in the Orca preferences for the app (the last page tab when you press Orca + Ctrl + Space).

--joanie