[orca-list] Punctuation and laptop layout problem

Hi

I've updated orca to the newest master version and now, when i see the text e.g. 1234.123 dispatcher reads 1234 dot 123. but the most important problem is that When i have set laptop keyboard layout when i'm pressing caps and trying to read something from e.g. mate terminal, caps turns on and off always, when i have pressed caps to use flat review. And orca doesn't inform that caps is on when laptop layous is set too. I mean that caps should not turn on and off when caps is presset one time and laptop layout is set, but if it should turn it on or off and orca will never block this key switch, so maybe orca should say, when caps is on or off. It will ease and I will halt to wonder is caps oon or off when i'm writting something.

Merry Christmas!