Re: [orca-list] Object Navigation MR

Hello Chrys,

Well, I am not sure I am able to make it into a plugin my-self. I will play with it.

For the time being I am attaching slightly outdated but complete patch.

Please note it's Rynhardt's work not mine but I have only grabbed diff changes from gitlab so his credit is not reflected within the attached file.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 19. 12. 2021 o 16:23 Linux A11y napísal(a):
Howdy Peter,

Maybe you can send me the working version of the patch? Or maybe you wanna try to conert it into an plugin by
yourself?

By the way, i keep the plugin branch up to date with master to have all the latest fixen in (to not have
disadvantages while testing)

Cheers chrys