Re: [orca-list] Plugin system gsettings Migration

Howdy Chrys,

I have maybe 2 suggestions. First, just use json for settings. It already works, so why fix it if it ain't
broken? In fact, wouldn't some benefit be gained if orca settings were migrated to json as well?

I am not sure if the second idea is a good solution or not, but could per application settings be called from
a single  list with 1 sub list per application?

Thanks,
Storm