Re: [orca-list] Speech-Dispatcher, Orca, and Pipewire 0.3.41

With apologies, I should have noted Espeak-ng as the TTS system in use.

On 14/12/21 16:27, Jason White via orca-list wrote:
Upgrading from Pipewire 0.3.40 to 0.3.41 under Arch Linux apparently causes Speech-Dispatcher to be unable to silence speech quickly, making Orca very unresponsive to keyboard interaction in general.

Downgrading to 0.3.40 fixed it for me.

Can anyone else reproduce?

Are there alternative solutions?

I can investigate my Speech-dispatcher configuration in greater depth if needed.