[orca-list] When there is selected text and the cursor is moved with the arrows, the orca does not read the text to which the cursor was moved

Hi all.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open an empty file in gedit.

2. Include in the open file two lines with any content.

3. Move the cursor to the first line of the file and select that line by pressing shift+end.

4. Move the cursor to the next line by pressing the down arrow.

In my environment, instead of reading the content of the next line, the orca reads the content of the first line followed by the information that the text was unselected.

I am using the latest orca compiled from master.

Thanks.