[orca-list] Orca master not launching despite being installed in debian unstable.

Hi all,
I have a strange problem under debian unstable.  Using orca master from source or at least installed from source, orca tells me when doing either orca -v in a terminal or orca-key and help ives me orca 40 is running and not orca 41.rc. Other distros I use have this problem.  Also when doing which orca, I get /usr/local/bin/orca which is the default location when buildin orca from source.  Any other debian users experienceing this?  I am not using audo if that matters.

Matthew

--
You can lead a heart to love, but you can't make it fall.

MSN/e-mail:  ilovecountrymusic483 gmail com
AIM:  mattdy1
skype: graduater2004.