[orca-list] How to switch between windows of the same app please?

Hi all,

My computer is running Debian 11 stable with Orca 3.38.2.

I'm using <alt+tab> to switch between my open apps. If my current app has several tabs, I also know how to switch from one tab to another. However, if the current app has several windows open, I don't know how to switch from one window to another. Some apps have a windows menu but others, like Thunderbird, (my preferred messaging app), have not this menu. In such apps, is there a shortcut key combination to switch from one window to another, for instance, from the window in which I am writing this message to the one where I can see my mail. For sure, if I press <ctrl+1>, I will be placed in Thunderbird's main window but then, if I want to go back to this one, I need to minimize the main window.

And although this approach seems to be sufficient in Thunderbird, it is not in LibreOffice Writer if two documents are open in two different windows because, in this case, the minimize action minimizes the whole app.

Many thanks in advance for any advice. Have a nice day. Chris D