[orca-list] solus4 budgie install fail

Couldn't get sound and screen reader working.  The speaker-test utility
may or may not be on the install disk and same goes for amixer.  Orca may
be on the install disk since doing the three finger orca start sequence
did get me disk action.  I even broke down and attached a usb mouse to the
computer since sometimes that helps and also put the mouse in a closed
drawer so I don't get into trouble with the mouse.