Re: [orca-list] trouble with evolution / missing window-activate event

So what I'm seeing locally (Evo 3.38.4) does not include any window
activation or state-changed:active (true).

Orca prefers window:activate, but also updates the active window in
response to state-changed:active true. All I'm seeing in terms of the
active state is from the frame is state-changed:active false. Then,
when the menu claims focus (via the deprecated focus: event; not via
object:state-changed:focused), Orca ascends the accessibility tree to
get the containing window and checks to see if that window claims to be
active. It doesn't. So Orca ignores the event.

I just committed a workaround for the missing events in Orca master. In
this particular case it should be safe. Please test and let me know.

Thanks!
--joanie