Re: [orca-list] issue with orca on arch with mate desktop.

Hello,

In mate press alt+F2 and type in orca.

Then press alt+F1 to jump to the top pannel, navigate over the menus, find Preferences and configure accessibility including screen reader in the Assistive technologies.

For CLI way of enabling mate accessibility see here at arch wiki https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/MATE#Accessibility

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 23. 4. 2021 o 19:00 Cormac via orca-list napísal(a):
Hi all.
I'm just writing becase I'm having trouble with orca on arch linux, I typed in pacman -S orca, what oher steps do I need to od to get it running?
Thanks in advance for your help.