[orca-list] is it possible to use Zoom with Orca?

Using zoom as a participant at a meeting is feasible though a
surprising number of features are inaccessible such as the chat. Presenting is harder.
I've not found a reliable way to share a particular window such as the
presentation window from a pdf viewer though I can share the entire
desktop. do you intend to present slides and if so how? Do you need
your own notes as well as presented slides off the same machine? If
you do let me recommend pympress
<https://github.com/Cimbali/pympress.git> which finally allows me to
keep my notes and the slides in sync. Zoom apparently has an
accessibility team but it appears linux is some way down their list.
cheers
Peter
Krishnakant Mane writes:
Hello.

The subject says it all.

I will need to use Zoom for my online lectures which I have started to
conduct for IT professionals.

My company requires Zoom exclusively.

So how (if possible ) can I use it?

--=20
Regards,
Krishnakant Mane,
Project Founder and Leader,
GNUKhata <https://gnukhata.in
=3Dgnukhata.in>
//(Opensource Accounting, Billing and Inventory Management Software)//