Re: [orca-list] Still clueless on google docs and sheets

I dont know about presentations, but for docs and sheets, you only need to press alt-ctrl-z once the doc opened. Should be enough. It is not perfect but once done, you can normally edit and view files. Further things depend on what you do. Here alt-shift-f open the file menu and, then, the menubar is accessible easily.

Here my main bugs are in Docs as the caret tends to jump, go out of the focus mode, there are lags during writing, etc. I will post further details in the thread I opened about this earlier.

regards