Re: [orca-list] Script to interact with Orca

Howdy Corentin,

Unfortunately, orca is practically the only screen reader left on the planet that lacks this vital
functionality natively. It is available through a plugin, however, which relies on socat to send messages.
the plugin system is available at:

https://github.com/chrys87/simple-orca-plugin-system

Thanks,
Storm