[orca-list] Unable to get orca running with chromium on arch.

Hi all,

Am I doing something wrong?  I have export ACCESSIBILITY_ENABLED=1  in my envernment.  I am also using force-renderer-accessibility with not luck.  All my other distros are throughwing fine.  Am I missing something or is this broken in arch.  Thanks.

Matthew

PDDS,  When launching chromium, I here the tittle of the window idde chromium, but silence when trying to move around.  Thanks.

Matthew