Re: [orca-list] Switching profiles error

Hello Vojtěch,

To switch from one profile to another one from the Orca preferences the process is the following one:

It's not possible to switch from one profile to another one without choosing the load button.

If you have not chosen a profile and validate on "apply" by mistake, your profile has been overwritten and you should recreate another one.

Hope that help.