Re: [orca-list] Orca master problem, Ubuntu Mate 20.04

Hello,

most probably you are not typing make from the right directory, i.e. the root of the orca source tree.

Please provide the exact sequence of commands you typed from the beginning, to check.

Additionally this issue is not related to the atk-bridge version.

Best regards,

Didier