Re: [orca-list] Quick switching voices

Hello,

Yes, I have Orca plus P, but problem is, if I have some options in Default, i have to option it in profile Zuzana and in Iveta too for example options for Firefox or thunderbird which I made for Default I have to make again in all profiles. Is some way to copy my default settings to another profiles? But I don't know if insert P isn't bad option, if orca don't use it. Learning mode doesn't say anything so I think it can be good.

Thanks.

Best regards

Vojta.