Re: [orca-list] orca and keepassxc

Hello Voita,

I use the same password manager, found and filed the same issue. See

https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc/issues/1920

In my case, the behavior was related to Orca's key echo - not the app
itself. Since then, I made a custom application preference for Orca,
disabling the key echo on the KeePassXC window(s).

Hope this helps,
Frans-Willem