Re: [orca-list] Inaccessible website of basic school with Orca

I open zs.boskovice.cz with Firefox.

I press Alt+Shift+K and get a list of all links.

If the links are labeld I expect the name of the label in front of each link-url.

Because this is not the case I might think the links in the pictures are not labeled.