Re: [orca-list] Coconut Linux

Years ago, I tried it when it was Accessible Coconut, and based on Ubuntu 12.04; I think it had an early version of Mate?

The latest one was released in September, and is based on Ubuntu 20.04  Mate.  I tried the User Guide link, and found that no content seemed to load; no error, either.  Strange.  I'm trying the torrent, and it looks like it's not moving at all.  I also tried a sourceforge link, and it's either very slow, or, not moving.  If I can ever get the latest Coconut, I'll give it a look.

Cheers,

Dave