[orca-list] On Firefox/Thunderbird: when starting Orca, it is extremely sluggish to detect the current position

Hello all,

Environment:
- Debian 10
- Firefox Nightly / Thunderbird Daily
- Orca 3.36.x and Orca master
- Mate with Compiz

Steps to reproduce:
1) Launch Firefox Nightly on this page for example
2) Launch Orca, here with the shortcut control + alt + o doing "orca --replace"
3) Orca starts and says "screen reader on" and nothing more during more than 10 seconds

Result:
Orca takes more than 10 seconds to announce the current position.

Expected result:
Orca should react quicker as it does before.

Note:
I don't have made many upgrade on my computer, I'm pretty sure it's a change on Firefox/Thunderbird Nighlly/Daily side which impacts Orca.
After Orca has started, the reactivity is correct.

Thanks in advance.