[orca-list] How does Orca dictionary work

Hi folks,

among other things, I'm currently trying to fix espeak-ng pronouncing - in bad way. -2 is for example read as two instead of minus two,

while if I add - as a character for Some pronounciation level, it's read even on places where it's not necessary.

Thus I'm trying to find the best place to do this. I saw that Orca has some kind of dictionary. How does this work?

Are regexes or wild characters supported?

I want to set pronounciation for -, but only if it's followed by a non-space character.

Thanks!

Best regards

Rastislav