Re: [orca-list] Orca and libre office impress: unable to read text in slide show mode

Presenter Console is supposed to be the solution for this, but, based on my reading of the documentation, it appears to require having multiple displays connected. I don't know whether it's still accessible, as some of the references come from the OpenOffice.org days.